Did not sleep well last night and don't think I will tonight either.... I miss them so much, my angels, Kiersten & Brooklyn. It appears that 27 months later another little wave of grief has crept up on me, so amazing how it happens. I sit and wonder what might have brought it on, and I think I know.... a combo of the holidays, and learning of some recent losses. The losses are of 2 people I went to High School with. I think to myself 3 people in the same H.S. within the last 2 years have had these terrible losses, and I am sure there could be more. It's just SO, SO sad.... and as my heart breaks for them, it begins again for me, the freshness of the feelings I felt not so long ago. I pray that one day there story will end like mine, with a little miracle, another blessing from above that they can keep with them on earth. Love you baby girls, you are always on my mind and forever in your mama's heart.Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Missing them...
Did not sleep well last night and don't think I will tonight either.... I miss them so much, my angels, Kiersten & Brooklyn. It appears that 27 months later another little wave of grief has crept up on me, so amazing how it happens. I sit and wonder what might have brought it on, and I think I know.... a combo of the holidays, and learning of some recent losses. The losses are of 2 people I went to High School with. I think to myself 3 people in the same H.S. within the last 2 years have had these terrible losses, and I am sure there could be more. It's just SO, SO sad.... and as my heart breaks for them, it begins again for me, the freshness of the feelings I felt not so long ago. I pray that one day there story will end like mine, with a little miracle, another blessing from above that they can keep with them on earth. Love you baby girls, you are always on my mind and forever in your mama's heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment