Today I woke up to pouring rain... ahhh.. wanted to keep sleeping for hours, however Drew was already awake and wanted me to be to. Later in the day I mentioned I wanted to go to Babies R Us, as we still needed a few things. I was surprised that Kevin told me to go... not the reaction I expected to get... since I have been on bedrest and all, and he has been keeping on me to not do anything. We later decided we would all go, so we did and I got a wheelchair, the boys pushed me around, we kept the visit short, but got a few necessity items we still needed before girls arrival. We later met our best friends at Chili's for lunch, it was amazingly good! I was so stuffed by the time we left. We came home, and I took a rest, while the boys went to the neighbor boys birthday party. Later The Topij's came over to visit and for a movie, Tracy being the great pale she is helped me go through 3 HUGE boxes of baby clothes... whew, glad that is over, so grateful to the Kaspor's for the hand me downs.
So it was a really nice day with the family. It was so nice to get out for a little bit, and spend time with family & friends. Drew was so perfect today to! he was on his bestest behavior and makes me so proud. We ended our night snuggling, which is my favorite thing! Baby girl seems to be doing good, moving around for me, we can't wait to meet her!






No comments:
Post a Comment