Wednesday, August 12, 2009

36 Weeks

This morning I had my 36 week appointment. What a milestone, 36 weeks.............. I am measuring 40 weeks though, thanks to the extra fluid. This baby is SO not going to want to be swaddled, she is so used to having a ton of space to float around. Doctor informed me today that if I start contracting again every 2 minutes, like last weekend, that she wants me to have IV fluids and if that does nothing, they will be doing the c-section then, regardless of whether or not cervix changes. Apparently, some people with the extra fluid don't dilate, because since there is so much room baby floats up, not pressing down on the cervix to change it. So it's no matter an issue of cervical change, but yet an issue of if contractions keep up. Today my lower back is hurting, and walking is just uncomfortable, but not noticing any contractions. Tomorrow is the u/s to check fluid levels... we are getting close!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!! I am so happy for you and little lady- and ALWAYS praying! Can't wait to see her beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete