Miss Olivia Grace Bragg, was born on August 15th in the evening, she arrived almost 4 weeks early, and weighed 6lbs. 9oz, and was 20" long. She was born healthy and perfect, and did not require any care in the CCN. As you might recall my due date was September 9th, however for several weeks prior to her being born I was contracting off and on, and on her birth date, they kicked in again, and actually started to change my cervix which was something new this time around. The doctors performed the c-section, which was an awesome delivery, the spinal took great, and I got to see all that extra fluid splash the doctor, and then viewed them pull baby out - wow what a relief to see her and hear her cry... all our prayers had been answered. As many of you know by now, I ended up spending the night in the ICU for observation after some chest pressure, and an abnormal EKG (from what I understand the docs thought I had a heart attack), however after further testing throughout the night, it was determined I did not... it was a night that's for sure, and poor Kevin was back and forth b/w me and baby all night, as the baby could not come to the ICU with me, as there is too many illnesses up there. Anyway, won't get into that much, as it's all behind us now. We are just so thrilled to be home and living our life with baby girl. Drew is love having his newest sister here, and is such a awesome big brother! Today baby girl is 5 weeks old, which is insane, the time has flown by, she is now weighing 8lbs. 10oz, growing so well. Many THANKS again to all of you who prayed for her and our family! as my Aunt said, no baby has been prayed for more than Olivia, and have to believe that is true, so thank you all from the bottom of our hearts....
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Baby Olivia Grace has arrived
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment