
Since O was born Drew will occasionally do some strange things, but very normal for being the new older child in the house.... so yesterday Drew come down from his room, with new clothes on - shorts, shirt all messed up and underwear in his hands (see photo). I asked him why he was like that and he said he was "hot", ok I thought no big deal. About an hour later, I went upstairs to change O and noticed there was a large diaper on her floor (it was a size 5 or something from an open bag, from when Drew was in diapers), it was clear to me that Drew had been rummaging through her closet. So naturally I picked up the diaper, and noticed it felt WET, so curious I smelled it.. and oh yes he did! he peed in the diaper.... and not just one but two diapers, I found another one thrown in her closet.... While it was strange, he would do that, it was also sort funny to me as he explained it and how he did, and even used the excuse "well they were my diapers" so while trying to hold back the smiles and laugh, I explained to him why he can NEVER do that again!
tee hee hee! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is cute, different, haven't heard that one before.
ReplyDeleteHe is something else lol too cute!
ReplyDelete