Christmas came and went this year pretty fast. I must admit, I was not so much into it this year. But I did realize that whether or not I was on board it was going to come, so I should attempt to make the best of it. The saturday before christmas my brother Jeff and his girlfriend got here, they live in S.Carolina, they stayed with us until Christmas Eve, that was the highlight of my Christmas season. It was nice having them here with us although pretty low key, we took them to Canterbury Village and to Buddy's Pizza one night, as its the BEST pizza ever, and suprisingly to us they apparently do not have good pizza down south. Christmas Eve, my Mom came over and the 6 of us celebrated our christmas. Christmas morning off to Kevin's parents with his side of the family for breakfast and gifts. Kevin's youngest brother Tim & his girlfriend Shauna were in from Florida, so we definitly enjoyed seeing them. After that we went out to the cemetery to visit our babies, and set their christmas tree up. The snow was so deep, you could only partially see Brooklyn's grave blanket, and Kiersten's was completely buried. Usually we will unbury the blankets, but these were so icey from the crazy wintery mix we have been having.
We then decided to go up north to the cabin, I am so glad we did that, it was just nice to get away for a few days. The boys had fun playing in the DEEP snow, and snowmowbiling a little. We also decided at last minute to take our kitty Jazmine, we just did not want to leave her alone on Christmas, this was her 1st time in 8 years of ever going on a road trip, aside from to the vet. All in all she did very well, I think she really ended up liking it, minus Drew's request to have his favorite CD really loud in the car.






No comments:
Post a Comment