Friday, January 9, 2009

Blog Makeover:UPDATE

Designer Blogs is giving away 3 free blog makeovers... bascially it would mean my page would look really cool. I sure could use the "bloglift" - here is hoping I will be one of the 3. The drawing is on January 15th....... Well turns out I was not one of the lucky 3 people to win the blog makeover, BUT..... I am still getting one. Since I entered the contest, I received 25% off, plus Erin was already running a 25% off discount, so that means I got 50% off whatever I chose - who could pass up that deal. So yep, I treated myself to a blog makeover. She is pretty backed up right now, with the awesome deal she was running, so it will probably be March sometime until I and the rest of you see the new blog design, can't wait..... keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment