Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Favorite Conversations

My favorite conversations are with Drew, a 3 year old. I have decided that 3 is my favorite age thus far. He can do so much for himself, but yet still needs me, and gives me so much love. The things that come out of his mouth crack me up, seriously! He is like a minature adult... maybe its that he is a only child (living) in our home, but he seems so vocal and mature. He has been watching TV more often now, he has never been one for it, but lately he is really into some kid shows. And if Kevin & I are watching something I notice that he is semi-paying attention. On Sunday evening we were watching TV, and during commercial I hopped on the computer. All of a sudden Drew goes "Mom do we have a mastercard " (although mastercard was not that clear), so I asked him again what he said "I said oh, a mastercard" I responded to him that "No, we do not have a mastercard", he said "We need to get one", I asked why and is response was "The commerical said so you can pay your bills at work", of course I bust out laughing.... those commericals are getting to a 3 year old..... He says funny things all the time, our best conversations are on the way to and home from school. I often think about vehicles that have DVD players in them, and the conversations those parents are missing out on with thier kids. It is interesting to find out whats going on in that little mind. I can say one thing, he makes sure I laugh everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment