Sunday, January 4, 2009

Drew rollerskating

Drew rollerskated for the first time ever today, and Dad skated for his first time in like 17 years. I must say both did pretty well, especially for his first time. He was cracking me up, as he was trying to dance a little too. I told him he needed to master skating first, before he threw the moves in there.

So you might be wondering why we took a 3 year old skating... Well because it was for Taylor's 9th birthday. Taylor is the daughter of my best friend since middle school. It's hard for me to believe that Taylor is 9 year's old! I remember meeting her for the first time in the hospital when she was born, and what is even weirder to me is that her mom & I were only like 2 years older than her when we became friends. It was like going back in time, when one of Taylor's little girlfriends, gave her a "bestfriend" necklace, you remember those kind where its a split heart, and on one side says "best" & the other "friends". Tracy looked at me, and was like remember when we had those, flinstone ones.... I do remember! it's amazing to reflect on all the years we have been friends, and all we have seen each other through, and how much we still have to look forward to, I know we will be friends forever. Happy Birthday princess Taylor! we luv ya

Here is another video, of Drew trying to get fancy....

No comments:

Post a Comment