Today I am 22 weeks. It's weird because it seems like life of the past 2 weeks has flown by, but gestationally speaking it seems like much longer... I feel like I have known I am carrying a little girl for much longer. I am extremely excited to say that her movements are now reliable, which is much more relaxing to me and they are much larger, you can now feel them from the outside. I go in again this coming Monday for a growth ultrasound, which they are doing every 3 weeks. I am excited to see baby again and see how big she has gotten.
We have started buying her a few things here and there. A few little outfits, and Daddy bought her some super cute Robeez over the weekend, 2 pair. We are starting to look at bedding ideas and thinking about when we will actually start the room, first we need to get Drew into his new room, so we need to decorate that too.
I am thinking we will have to tell Drew very soon about his littlest sibling. Last night he came up to me and kissed my belly, I asked him why he did that and he said "I think there is a baby in your belly" I just looked at him, and held back the laughter, he said "is there, just tell me yes or no", I asked him why he thought that, he just said "I think she is in there", then he kissed my belly like 25 times, it was sweet! I never did respond to his question, he just started being silly after that and got distracted.... but I for sure think he knows now. Kevin and I just need to sit him down for a talk, which I am sure will happen sooner then we were planning.







love it- Love that he knows now (I read the blog about this one too) and how you felt you were carrying a girl much longer... I felt that too- and told you! So happy for you!- and love the pics of the little man! You need to post all of them on FB- if you haven't yet... I need to get off here and check! :-)
ReplyDelete