Tuesday, April 28, 2009

March For Babies 2009

(Team photo above, a few walkers are missing)
The March For Babies walk was this past Sunday at Kensington. As most of you know Kevin & I created a Family Team this year called, "Love Our Angels", in memory of our Angel's (born 27w4d) Kiersten, who was stillborn & Brooklyn who was a preemie, and lost her life after 11 days in the CCN and for all our friends with Angels. I am so proud to say that in online donations Kevin, Drew & I raised a total of $1,316 and our team total was at least $3,072, from what I know. Thank you to all the team members and to all of you who so generously donated to this fabulous cause.
Despite the weekend storms, god blessed us with a beautiful day, it started off semi-cool and ended in the 80's, so really we could not have asked for anything better! The 3 of us had a really good day at the walk, and I know the kids enjoyed the bounce house afterward, and the farm for those who made it out there.
I hope everyone really enjoyed the day, and I am already looking forward to next year! Here is hoping the economy will be doing better and the donations will even be greater, and the vendors will be more abundant...
Thank you again everyone!!!!!! Team LOVE OUR ANGELS - is the BEST!

(Team Shirts)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Very proud of you my friend! No doubt your little ladies are smiling at the good things her family is doing because of their amazing lives! God bless!

    ReplyDelete