Friends of ours, The Collins Family, are hosting a charity golf event in Mid-May to raise money for the American Cancer Society/Relay For Life. All you golfers out there should check out the website, at http://www.swingforacure.webs.com/ This is a GREAT cause with GREAT people, it will no doubt be a good time! and hey there are even some HUGE prizes to be won!
The countdown is on for the walk "March For Babies", we only have a few weeks left to raise money for this cause that is near and dear to our hearts. We just got our family team shirts in, which I think turned out very cute and all the team members are striving to reach the goal of $2,000. So far Kevin, Drew & I have almost met out personal goal of $1,200. We just set up a personal page for Drew man too, as he said he wants a March Of Dimes shirt, he needs to raise $100 to get one. He is SO excited for the walk, he talks about it all the time! So it's not too late to sign up to walk with us, and it's never too late to donate to this wonderful cause - please remember every dollar counts, seriously!
If you are interested here is Drew's personal page http://www.marchforbabies.org/angelsisters or Kevin, Drew & mypage at http://www.marchforbabies.org/braggangelsMany thanks to all of you who have supported us already!






I had the honor of doing some fundraising for March of Dimes! And it was one of the best things I've ever done! If I lived closer I'd walk with you guys :) For now though I'm going to donate to Drew's t-shirt fund...it won't be until Thurs (payday) but I just wanted to encourage you all in what you're doing. I'm sorry for the loss of your sweet girls....I know they'll be watching you all from above as you walk in their love and memory. Much Love, Mel x
ReplyDeleteThanks Mel!
ReplyDelete