Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Easter in Heaven

For the major holidays, we always put little decorations out at the cemetery for the girls. This year for Easter, Kevin thought of the idea on his own, bought the materials and got to work. He is such a great Dad, his children are so important to him and he would do anything for them. He got to work on drilling the holes in the eggs while I was napping, so when I woke up and he & Drew began putting them on the sticks, I informed him that the eggs were upside down... oh no! I told him it really was not a big deal and it would still look awesome. He & Drew painted the Princess sign too, which I picked out! Drew loves helping do craft stuff, its like his favorite thing ever, and anything to do with his sissy's makes him happy. The following day we took everything out to the cemetery and set it up. Drew used his new rake & shovel to help Dad clean up the grounds. It was awesome for me to see Kevin create this, I know a lot of men would totally not be into this sorta thing, it is so touching, and shows how much he cares about and misses his baby girls. I hope that Kiersten & Brooklyn look down and LOVE it. Happy Easter girls!!!xoxo

1 comment: