Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ann Arbor Hands On Museum

Today we ventured out to Ann Arbor, to the Hands On Museum. I have been wanting to take the kids for a few weeks, and today was the day. Olivia, Drew & I went with my SIL and her two kids. I must say it was a lot of fun! and I think Drew was just the right age for most of it, well at least the 1st and 2nd floor (upper floor was for older children). They are running a special Bob the Builder exhibit, which was really neat, all about building, growing things, etc. What toddler/preschooler does not like "Bob" and the kids even got lucky enough to get to meet him! The next floor was for ages 4 and under, and reminded me of a HUGE preschool class, with a few little extra perks. Drew's favorites were the water table, and the magnetic building block table. These blocks were so neat, and an older boy taught Drew how to use them. He ended up spending alot of time at that table. It was a neat experience, and I just wish that we had places like this a little closer to home.... can't wait until Olivia is big enough to run around there! So this sums up the day... $36 in tickets + $43 in souvenir's (mostly Keegan, hehe) + 2 meltdowns + lots of laughs = one GREAT Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment