
Shortly after the loss of Kiersten & Brooklyn, I joined an online support group called L.A.M.B.S (Loss of All in Multiple Birth Support), I chatted with people from all over the world and connected on the level that we had all suffered a loss of multiples. I was lucky enough to become closer with a few ladies, who I now call friends... Courtney, Kerri, Christina and Amanda. I have met them all except Amanda who lives in Canada, but maybe one day? This past weekend was like a dream... but it was not a dream it was very real, it was our dream come true! Courtney and I have shared many LONG lunches and phone calls, filled with conversation of our losses', fertility issues and DREAMS. So when we met up for lunch this past weekend, with our newest daughters in tow it was the BEST! the feelings indescribable. After a complicated journey of conceiving, pregnancy, bed rest, and early delivery for both of us, here we were at an all too familiar restaurant, this time with baby Olivia and baby Gianna sitting across the table from each other. Such a happy lunch, the meeting of two little baby girlfriends who were so very much prayed for and dreamt about! I am looking forward to many play dates to come... so happy for us, our little rainbow babies, "MIRACLES DO HAPPEN", the quote of a very wise friend!
I would love to meet you someday too. What a precious picture of two beautiful miracles! I couldn't have survived my journey without you.
ReplyDelete