
One of the things I have been blessed with all my life is to have some really great friends. One thing that Kiersten & Brooklyn led me to is a few many more wonderful friends... my HUGS moms. Through HUGS I have met some really special people, and made some genuine friends. Through the past 2.5 years these ladies have been a special part in my life, not only providing support, but friendship. So not sure why I was so shocked when some of them pulled together to help us out once again. Just before Christmas, at a dinner they presented me with this AWESOME card, which held a gift certificate to Babies R Us to purchase some of Olivia's special and expensive formula. We were just so touched, that they once again were thinking of our family! Love you ladies, and thanks again...
No comments:
Post a Comment