Monday, February 9, 2009

Drew says I am a PRINCESS

Last night as Drew laid down to go to sleep, he said "Mom, your my princess". I don't know why but I was so touched, it was so sweet that he would say that, so he proceeded... "Mommy's a princess, Kiersten's a princess, Brooklyn's a princess and Jazzy's (the cat) a princess". It melted my heart and was so special, that he would name us girls in his life as princesses. Drew has always spoke of his sisters, but lately he speaks of them at least every 3rd day, if not everyday and multiple times throughout the day. He tells me how he loves them with his whole heart, and how he misses them, and wants them to come down again, like they did when their bodies worked..... typing this I am certainly teared up, but when he says it and speaks their names, all I can do is smile and say that I too love them, and that they love him very much! Over the weekend we had the discovery health channel on and their were multiples born at 30 weeks, they were on vents and had tubes, and Drew said, are they in heaven now... I had to explain to him that they were not that they were gonna live. He did not say anything, but it got me wondering if he thinks all small babies with tubes will die? I sure hope not, but I think he is too young for that conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment