Today I started feeling lightheaded at work, which then turned into full blown dizziness, with blurry vision and I seriously thought I would be sick and need to use the bathroom all at the same time. I called the OB office to see what they would recommend, still thinking I could just possibly be coming down with something? they suspected it was that my sugar bottomed out, from my fabulous breakfast of... a poptart. I took that into consideration, even though its not uncommon for me to have a breakfast like that. Anyways, they recommended I eat something with protein, every few hours and call back after lunch with how I was feeling. Surprisingly, I actually packed a lunch today, peanut butter & jelly. So I ate that and shortly after began feeling better, not great, but much better. A few hours later I grabbed a grilled cheese & bacon sandwich. I then called the nurse to let her know that the protein thing seemed to be helping some. She called back a little over an hour later to check in on me, and low and behold, I had just had another dizzy episode. After speaking with the doctor she advised I come into the office. Longer story short, is that they drew blood, to see if it may show the reasons for the bouts of dizziness, I should know tomorrow. What alarmed me was that since I was last seen on Monday (3 days ago), I gained 2 lbs, and my uterus that was already measuring larger on Monday, 29 weeks, when I was 26 is now measuring 32 weeks when I am just 27 weeks. So the growth in uterus and weight gain in just 3 days, has me concerned... the doctor ordered an ultrasound for tomorrow morning to check on the amniotic fluid, I am worried that it has built up even more.... So needless to say today has been a crappy day, not only do I not feel well with the lightheadedness, but I am scared that something is wrong.... so until tomorrow morning, I will wait wondering.... can it be late August already, and baby girl is safely in my arms? Please everyone continue to pray for us.....
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment