Monday, June 29, 2009

29weeks5days..doctor update

Today I had my weekly OB appointment, mainly it is to check the cervix and measure the uterus. I was very pleased that my uterus was still measuring 31weeks, which is right where it was about 2 weeks ago... so to me that either means that the amniotic fluid is stablizing now or decreasing... and either way that would be good news! and likely means this partial bedrest I have been doing is helping. I can't be sure that is what is going on, but my ultrasound next week will tell us for sure the AF level. I am doing u/s every two weeks now at the hospital to monitor the fluid and baby girls growth. I am super happy that I have one next Monday, which is my birthday, so how exciting I get to peek in on my little girl on my birthday, its the best present I could get, and good news will make it all the much better. The past few days I have been feeling pretty good, I have been telling Kevin that I suspect the fluid is going down, as my stomach feels not so tight and even seems smaller to me. Baby girl has been active, which is always reasurring, and today she is moving my stomach all over :)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow (actually today since I am writing this so late!) and celebrate!!!!

    ReplyDelete