The past few weeks have been busy for the Bragg's... still trying to dump photos from my camera card onto CD so I can start taking some more stuff.
Drew has been a real good boy lately, he has been being mommy's little helper. Yesterday, he cracked me up when he asked "Why I was getting SO big", I asked him what he meant by that and he said "ya know pounds", Kevin and I just cracked up, as did he.... well obviously he can tell that I am getting bigger while growing this little baby.
We found out at an ultrasound last week, that I have extra amniotic fluid, apparently normal is b/w 8-20 and I am at a 22, so not terribly high, just slightly over normal. I don't think the doctor was too shocked as I was measuring 3 weeks ahead (the uterus that is). I have been having routine u/s every 3 weeks at the office to check on baby's growth, so they will continue to do that, although my next u/s will be done at the hospital and reviewed by a Perinatologist, just to be sure there is nothing being missed. Apparently, they don't worry much about the increase in fluid, other than pre-term labor, unless they can tell a cause, some kind of abnormality of baby. I have had a lot of ultrasounds though this pregnancy, so I am hoping that there is no reason found for the increase in fluid, and hoping all will be well and this baby will be delivered at term. Other than that they have switched me to coming in weekly for routine OB appointments, which I am sure will be good for the nerves as well.
This coming sunday I will be exactly 27w4d pregnant with this baby girl, which is the exact point where my last pregnancy, with Kiersten & Brooklyn ended, so while I continue to remind myself, this is a different pregnancy, with many differences, it still has me a little freaked.... it will be a real milestone to cross that date off the calendar. Thanks again to those of you who continue to keep this baby in your prayers.
Drew's new room is in process, and hopefully will be completely painted by the end of this week. We bought all the room decor. for baby a few weeks ago, and we will begin that project next. Her little closet is starting to fill quickly with clothing (yep, we are addicted to buying her stuff), and I can't wait to go through all the yard sale & hand-me-down items and get them in her dresser drawers.






praying praying praying!!! Keep happy thoughts! Remember all the healthy babes (include my Joey) who had 'too much fluid'. I will be saying extra prayers as Sunday approaches friend! Hang in there- or out there! HA HA HA! Loved the 'pounds' comment. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi! I am happy you posted a new blog, I constantly check and you guys are always in my prayers! I was able to see Drew yesterday, he cracks me up! I am so happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteMeg :)