Today I am 33 weeks pregnant with Baby Girl, yeah, just one week away from the doctors short term goal... Had the bi-weekly ultrasound this Monday which showed the amniotic fluid has increased and is now at 340, which is the highest it's been yet. Baby's growth has slowed down a little bit, she is now in the 76%-90% percentile and her weight is approximated at 4lbs. 8.5ozs. My cervix is holding strong, and is at a nice 41, so at least I have something going for me :) (take the good where I can get it, right?) It was cute seeing her, I love sneek peeks at her through ultrasounds, and her eyes were open which was pretty cool.
Today at my weekly OB appt. I attempted scheduling my c-section, but in the end it was decided that we will just wait and see what happens as time nears. The soonest the doctor can schedule it through the hospital is 1 week prior to due date without performing an amnio to check for lung maturity. She finally said she could do August 31st, as I really don't want to have her in September as that month I want reserved for Kiersten & Brooklyn. Anyways all along, I have been thinking August 28th, but looks like that won't be the date. Doctor does not really think I will make it that far anyway, so we shall see how things look around 37 weeks and how I am measuring and my comfort level, it may be that we do an amnio then check for lung maturity and if all is well deliver then.
As we all know this is really out of my hands though, so we will just have to see how things go and how long my very full water balloon lasts! I am praying really hard until another week, but really hoping at least 3 more weeks. Thanks for the continued prayers everyone!






Yeah! Great milestone, keep pushing, you can do this! I am saying my prayers friend!
ReplyDeleteI know I commented on FB but wanted to comment here too- continuing to pray! I think I told you that I added you and baby girl to the prayer list at church a while back- I wasn't in church last weekend but looked and there you both were listed in our churches 'newsletter'- Just felt like sharing and letting you know!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
Laura
Thanks ladies... and thanks Laura, how awesome about adding us to the church list :) thanks a million
ReplyDelete