Today's ultrasound revealed that baby girl is doing good. The Amniotic Fluid, is about the same as it was 9 days, just increased a little, it is now in the 350's, baby weighs about 5lbs. 3.5ozs, so she is growing nicely, and my cervix is doing awesome at 40-41. It's funny that people are starting to select the dates they think she will come, my FIL has selected 8-5 (and turns out there is a full moon that night, yikes), or 8-12 I believe. Drew has picked 8-8 or 8-4, Kevin jokingly said 8-3 just because he has a golf outting that day, and my Mom mentioned that same date as well. I am hoping they are all wrong, as those dates are a little early for me.... I am thinking it will be after the amnio when they pull her out of me. I just want her to have the best chance of growing and coming home with us right away.
Other than laying around trying to grow a baby, not much has been going on with me lately. Kevin has been working a lot, and is oncall most of the time. Drew has been having a fullfilled summer. He is still going to school 3 days a week, and is with his Papa B 2 days a week. He has had the opportunity to go camping with his Mimi this summer, spent a week hanging out with Papa S, and has gone up north to the cabin with G&G B numerous times... in fact he is headed up again this weekend. I am so thankful for a great husband and family who have been able to keep Drew entertained this summer, so he can still enjoy his summer and not be stuck in the house with me.
Drew continues to keep me entertained with his funny little conversations. Like this morning, on the way to school, he asked me when it was going to be football season... he said he would need to get some football clothes and hunting clothes, for the season. Anyone who knows Drew knows that all he will wear now, during the summer is Baseball clothes, so I asked him if he would keep wearing his baseball clothes and he said "no, we should pack those away for next season", he cracks me up. I asked him if he would continue wearing polos during football season and he responded that he would because his Dad wears them all year long! So looks like Drew's back-to-school clothes are going to be all football, hunting and polos - so long are the days I can dress my little man is cute stuff, or whatever I want. I wonder how it feels to Kevin to be so admired, that someone wants to be just like you?






No comments:
Post a Comment