Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog Makeover

So here it is... the new face of "Keeping Up With The Busy Bragg's". I have been waiting for this for almost 2 months and I LOVE it! Erin, of Designer Blogs did it. She is super sweet and easy to work with, if you like what you see, her link is on my sidebar at the bottom, click on it and see what she could do for your blog. Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. It looks so great! I love Erin's designs. She is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is gorgeous! What fabulous colours, and the picture of the Kiersten and Brooklyn is beautiful. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, Very cool! Well worth the wait friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin did a great job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love, love it!!! and what a great picture of the girls! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the comments! I am still enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete