Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mainly about Drew

This past week Drew was lucky enough to receive two packages in the mail, one mid-week from Aunt Marge (my Dad's sister) and one from his Papa Schultz (my Dad). Drew loves getting things in the mail. Aunt Marge sent him a Curious George t-shirt, some plaid shorts and suckers! he loved it all!!! he is into George, thanks to his Papa's MILD obsession - lol! the next day after school, he wore the shorts all night, after bath and then to bed. The next morning he wanted to wear them to school, in 40 something degree weather - I would not let him, but he was insistent on taking them to school... I tried talking him out of it, but really needed to get to work, so yep the shorts came, and he stuffed them in his cubby. I guess he took comfort just knowing his new favorite shorts were nearby - thanks again Aunt Marge, hope we get to see you soon! The package from Papa Schultz was actually for Easter, the box was filled all sorts of trinkets... a George toy, candy, stuffed bunnies, monkey socks, firefighter cutouts, and his ultimate fav "Look Mom, it's tie shoes". He calls them work boots, and was so happy they had ties, he has been asking for tie shoes lately. Actually, they are dressier ankle high shoes from Baby Gap, but I have a feeling they won't be used for dress up, but rather what he says "workboots". He wore them all night long, and tried wearing them to bed and as soon as he woke up he insisted on getting dressed and put the "workboots" on. Later in the day Drew insisted on me taking pictures of him with some of his new trinkets, and old stuffed animals, he is crazy! after every 2 pictures he would have to come and look at them and would say "SPOOKY" (not sure why) - after about 15 pictures in the photosession I had to tell him we were done!

I think Drew is going through a growth spurt... he seems to be eating alot lately, and this week I noticed his shirts were getting small & tight. This morning we went out as a family, and bought him some new stuff, all 4T. Today it was sad for me, my baby was wearing tie shoes and 4T pants, I just want to shrink him! he says no though!

This week I have been battling a sinus infection with lots of headaches and poor Kevin has kidney stones AGAIN! I can't wait for the baby to start moving all the time, it does here and there - today I felt it after having not for a day and a half, it was a relief... all in all things are good with us, and we will continue to pray it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment