Monday, March 9, 2009
Little Updates
So not much new to report... last Friday I saw the hematologist for the MTHFR, elevated homocysteine levels. He drew a few additionals labs to check me for some other blood clotting disorders, and re-drew the homo level, to see what it was at then. He said results will take 10-14 days. So we shall see. Today I had an OB appointment, to get the First Screen results, and the doc said results are good, so that is good. Bonus was I got to hear the heartbeat, so that was my main interest in the appointment. At this point all seems to be well with baby, and I am getting better with managing my new digestive system, even though it involves altering what I eat. I posted a few singing videos of Drew below...Sorry I did not know how to turn them vertically, they crack me up though - enjoy! oh yeah, you will have to pause the playlist (music) to hear Drew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment