Monday, March 16, 2009

Missing My Angels

I took advantage of feeling pretty good today and did some much needed things around the house. Since I was home alone I turned on the country station loudy, and did my thing. About 45 minutes into it, I found myself crying, the tears came from out of no where. I stopped to listen to the song that was on, nope that was not it... I was dusting a stand that had some plants from the passing of the girls, and photos nearby of the girls. That was it, I was crying quit uncontrollably over Kiersten & Brooklyn. It occured to me that it has been a while since a wave rushed over me like that, from out of no where, without warning.... I did not try to stop, I just kept cleaning, the tears rolled and I missed my babies. Love you, think of you & miss you everyday baby girls..... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment