Friday, November 7, 2008
Day #2 & #3 of Daycare
Well day #2 started with Drew not wanting to get out of bed because he was SO tired, it was cute. He got dressed in his digger shirt (I told him daddy would be driving by those at work, and it worked like a charm - loving the new parenting tricks I am using). Drew is still battling the bronchitis so he took his medicine when he got to class, gave me kisses, hugs & noosies, and off I went as he ate his peanut butter toast. It was a nice feeling to leave there without him crying.
When I called later to check up on him, the teacher informed me that he had tears, but was doing ok - he was building with 2 other boys, and had ate his snack. He actually took a nap and went to the bathroom once for the teacher, he only picked at his lunch.
Day #3 - Drew did not want to get up for school this morning, but eventually did. He was teary when I dropped him, and made me stay for 15 minutes. When I called to check up on him, they said his morning was "sad". We shall see how the rest of the day goes.....
I feel so bad for him, he is going through a huge transition right now, and is sick on top of it. He was at the doctor yesterday, and they are trying a new antibiotic, so here is hoping that will work for my little buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Just wanted to let you know that the blog looks great! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
ReplyDelete:-)
Hugs,
Laura