Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Update on work schedule & Daycare day #5
Well I decided to have Mondays off (for now at least), I will still send Drew to school for a short day (as I have to pay for the day anyway), as I figured it will give me time to clean the house & grocery shop, since doing both are semi-challenging with Drew anyway and now my weekends, can be dedicated to playing & having fun with the little man. Maybe the one day off won't be so bad afterall, I will just have to work on ways to cut expenses, to make up for the money I will be missing out on. I am at least thankful I have a job, unlike so many other Michiganders.
Day#5 of daycare made for a pretty rough drop off - yes, Drew was clinging to my leg, and he had to be pryed off (so sad)... he watched me as I left the building. Lucky for him his Dad got to pick him up yesterday, which made his day slightly shorter. So they tell me he is still having tears during the day, and of course the drop is getting rougher, but they assure me, this is all normal..... can't wait for the day when the drops are "tear free" and he has a blast all day long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Renae,
ReplyDeleteThis blog is a great idea! I love hearing about Drew's Adventures in Day Care and the family picture you've chosen for the top is so cute. Anyway, I hope you're doing well.
Amanda