Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Drew is 3
My little man celebrated his 3rd birthday this past weekend. The morning of, I told him we would take him to dinner ANYWHERE he wanted, and he said "I want to go to that breakfast place", I said what breakfast place (really I knew though, just hoping I was wrong), he said "that place Mimi Schultz took me". I said "Leo's" and he said "yep, the one by the pet store". You see he likes to eat at Leo's because everytime afterward we walk through the pet store so he can see ALL of the animals.... So we did go to dinner there, and he ordered a Grilled Cheese & Sausage (weird huh), and he ate every last bite, then off we went to the pet store. That night G&G Bragg came over to give him his gifts, and he opened ours, a huge workbench and tools (he loves fixin' things). Many people called him to wish him a happy B-day, sorry if he did not call you back he said he did not want to talk on the phone, he was too much into the new toys, when I told him he needed to call people he said "I'm not in the mood to talk" (how funny is that, the things he says sometimes crack me up!).
At school he actually had a very good day, he took treats and passed them out, he got a birthday crown and a birthday sticker - he was loving it!
The following day we had his party, which was a blast! I will upload pictures later. Thanks to those of you (Uncle Tony) who bought the really LOUD toys, oh how we cannot wait until you start having kids! LOL - we love you and Drew loves the jigsaw & nail gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment