Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Princess Turned 8

Jazmine Alexis, our first baby turned 8 over the weekend. It is hard to believe that she is 8 years old. Kevin got her for me for christmas the first year we lived together, out of all the christmas gifts I have ever received, she is by far the BEST! As she is getting older, I have begun to reflect on all she has been through with us, to list a few: All my college days, getting engaged, getting married, with birth of Drew, the early loss, the loss of the girls, Drew starting school and so much more - she has seen me at my best and worst, and has been by my side through it all. Some people might think I am a wierdo to celebrate a cats birthday, but to me she is more than a cat, she is part of the family! Happy Birthday Jazzy, and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment