Thursday, November 13, 2008
Daycare day #6
Well again we had the crying at daycare drop off, and Drew once again had to be pryed off of me, then stood in the door with his teacher and waved goodbye. I called later to check up on him, and they said he was doing well and was not having anymore tears, BUT... somehow he knew that his teacher was talking to me on the phone, and he began crying again and asked to speak with me, which she let him. So no more calling for me, unless its naptime, or someone at the front desk can report on how he is doing, I don't want him to get worked up when I call, as that defeats the purpose, as I only call to check in, and hopefully to hear he is doing great.
When I picked him up yesterday, I peeked through the glass and watched him play for a little bit, he was doing a puzzle type thing, with a teacher and other kids. It was so nice to watch him and see that really he is ok there... Ahhhh.....(sigh of relief). It's funny how this kids like to just make you feel bad when you leave them there, he must ask me at least 10 times a day, "Mom, you gonna pick me up after work".
Yesterday, at lunch was goulash, I was not sure how that would go over since he has never had it before, but he LOVED it! He told me he ate it all gone, his fruit too, but not those green things (he asked Mom, what are those green things - Peas). So he asked if I could make that thing with the noodles for dinner sometime - YIKES! I don't know how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment