Friday, November 14, 2008
Daycare day #7 & #8
Daycare day #7, started out with Drew wanting to lay on his cot, as he was oh so tired. The teacher wanted to put it in a specific spot where she could see him, but that was not happening, so over by the farm & blocks she let him lay (I think she has realized already its just easier to pick your battles with Drew-LOL, not really, but kinda). The teacher said he had a great day, finishing his turkey project, and doing other class activities - yey!!! the only bad part of yesterday was that he had a pee accident. Anyone who knows Drew would know how mortified he was when this happened. For some reason he will not go to the bathroom for the teachers, he only has like once. I take him to the potty there upon arrival, and again before we leave. I spoke with his teacher today and informed her that #1 - he stands when he pees & #2 - he is private, and would probably go if he went in the stall with the door, while the other children were not watching, so we shall see.........
Today is daycare day #8 and his first full week. When I called to check on him at lunchtime, the teacher informed me that Drew (the birthday kid), is having a FABULOUS DAY! (yes thats what I said). Yippy!!!!!! She said he has been playing with the kids, laughing and even joined in on circle time today. Since its his birthday, he brought cookies for the kids. She said he helped in passing them out to all the kids, and his old teacher (from the preschool program) gave him a birthday crown! So I am very excited for him and am hoping the rest of his day will remain
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!
Happy Birthday to my little man....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment